What is my OneDrive? How do I use it to access my files online?
OneDrive is a program that allows you to save files online so that they can be accessed from any computer connected to the Internet. You can access OneDrive from the My Path page, using the directions below:
To access your OneDrive:
- Go to https://elizabethtown.kctcs.edu, click on Current Students at the top of the page.
- Click on My Path.
- Click "use the single sign-on My Path," and sign in using your KCTCS username and password.
- Click on the OneDrive icon.
- To open a file in your OneDrive, click on the file name.
To save a file to your OneDrive from a campus computer:
- Click the Save icon or menu in the program you are using.
- Double-click on "OneDrive – KCTCS" on the left side of the window.
- Click the Save button.
If you are off campus:
- Save the file to your computer's desktop.
- Go to https://elizabethtown.kctcs.edu, and open OneDrive using the instructions above.
- Click the Upload link near the top of the page.
- Click on the Desktop icon, click on your file, and click the Open button.